Beli
    logia martialarts doctor

Mugen vs Afro

[Mugen] VS [Afro]

Character's Power: Pure Skill
    Battlefield/Terrain: Bamboo Forest
    Restrictions: None
    My Argument:

Well...it's kinda hard decision to make since both characters are human and have to use their skills and instincts in a fight. Mugen has the skill strength and the agility thus he's a badass and no one can say otherwise.

Afro on the other hand is just a force, an enemy you dont want to cross paths with
    skill, strength and agility along with his ability to adapt to any kind enemy that comes his way and leave that here...and there...and way over there...literally, can cut through arrows, bullets, FUCKING RPG Missile's and various furry and cuddly animals...so when all is said and done Afro WINS...
    always fighting against the best of the best made his skills sharp and experience indisputable
    both characters are really skillful in every way mentioned but in the end Afro is just off the top..
    now Debate

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Code Erebus
    Mugen has got style. afro has technical skill. I think mugen would win because I swordsman has to be able to predict your moves but because of Mugen's style I dont think afro would be able to predict his movements and kill him. Though I could imagine there fights being like Mugen vs Jin, there is no winner but they both know each other is a incredible swordsman and want to be able to kill each other.

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    paramecia martialarts smith

Mugen, Afro Samurai simply cuts and a ton of blood squirts out.

Mugen's skill is far greater than his, his willpower is stronger, and so is his resolve. As to where Afro samurai can almost be depicted as a normal samurai with allot of blood involved.

So yeah, Mugen takes this almost easily.

Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" D. Sawada 沢田 綱吉

90,000,000 | Genuine Pirate | 128xp | Travel Log | Move Set

NB Name
    n/a
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli

cool template man even though i dont know these two

NB Name
    Viole
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    logia martialarts doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Code Erebus View Post
    Mugen has got style. afro has technical skill. I think mugen would win because I swordsman has to be able to predict your moves but because of Mugen's style I dont think afro would be able to predict his movements and kill him. Though I could imagine there fights being like Mugen vs Jin, there is no winner but they both know each other is a incredible swordsman and want to be able to kill each other.
    hmmm
    cant really agree with you there
    while Mugen has the style i think Afro still tops him
    let me put it this way

Strength: Mugen = Afro

Agility: Mugen >= Afro (didnt see Afro quite as agile as Mugen)

Skill: Mugen < Afro (Afro tops him here, Afro is a Master Swordsmen capable of creating new combat techniques in the middle of battle in his subconscious mind)

Speed and Reflexes: Mugen < Afro (As is said...cuts through Arrows, Bullets and FUCKING RPG Missiles that come flying his way... cant get better than that )

Experience: Mugen < Afro (Personally i think that Experience seal the deal here, in the end Afro did become the best in the wole fucking world and u dont become best i the world by not fighting the best out there, there probably isnt much that he didnt see out there, yes Mugen usees a combination of martial arts in his style but Afro probably beat Masters of each and every one of those styles, so no...dont think Mugen can beat him with his sharingan xD)

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Mugen, Afro Samurai simply cuts and a ton of blood squirts out.

Mugen's skill is far greater than his, his willpower is stronger, and so is his resolve. As to where Afro samurai can almost be depicted as a normal samurai with allot of blood involved.

So yeah, Mugen takes this almost easily.
    there are a few things that i see possible in your post
    either you didnt watch Afro Samurai, you seriously forgot what he's like thus gravely underestimate him...or your just trolling
    saying Afro is normal...dude Afro is anything but normal...
    Skill...Addapts to any fighting style
    Willpower...the dude is the best fighter in the world...it doesnt take willpower to achieve that while facing off against best fucking masters in the world?
    Resolve...indisputable
    both fighters are really close @ certain aspects while in some of therm there is a clear difference
    so saying Mugen wins with ease makes it sound like Mugen aint human but a character from...i dont know...Naruto maybe...using pulloutofmyass no justu

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
    ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

Code Erebus
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    hmmm
    cant really agree with you there
    while Mugen has the style i think Afro still tops him
    let me put it this way

Strength: Mugen = Afro

Agility: Mugen >= Afro (didnt see Afro quite as agile as Mugen)

Skill: Mugen < Afro (Afro tops him here, Afro is a Master Swordsmen capable of creating new combat techniques in the middle of battle in his subconscious mind)

Speed and Reflexes: Mugen < Afro (As is said...cuts through Arrows, Bullets and FUCKING RPG Missiles that come flying his way... cant get better than that )

Experience: Mugen < Afro (Personally i think that Experience seal the deal here, in the end Afro did become the best in the wole fucking world and u dont become best i the world by not fighting the best out there, there probably isnt much that he didnt see out there, yes Mugen usees a combination of martial arts in his style but Afro probably beat Masters of each and every one of those styles, so no...dont think Mugen can beat him with his sharingan xD)

there are a few things that i see possible in your post
    either you didnt watch Afro Samurai, you seriously forgot what he's like thus gravely underestimate him...or your just trolling
    saying Afro is normal...dude Afro is anything but normal...
    Skill...Addapts to any fighting style
    Willpower...the dude is the best fighter in the world...it doesnt take willpower to achieve that while facing off against best fucking masters in the world?
    Resolve...indisputable
    both fighters are really close @ certain aspects while in some of therm there is a clear difference
    so saying Mugen wins with ease makes it sound like Mugen aint human but a character from...i dont know...Naruto maybe...using pulloutofmyass no justu
    it's been a while since I have seen Afro samurai so I could be wrong and I have just recently watched samurai champloon so I am a bit biased.

NB Name
    Pirateking
    Manga
    Impel Down
    Anime
    Impel Down
    Beli
    bounty assassin thief

It looks like there from samurai champloo but im not sure...

NB Name
    n/a
    Beli

Hmm cant really say yet.

NB Name
    Kratos of cruxis
    Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    logia swordsman thief