Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Beli

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
    I simply don't agree with you here.

The reason why we state plot is because if it weren't for it, Luffy was not going to beat Crocodile at all.
    Yet you say Luffy was stronger regardless if the plot had anything to do with it.

Have you taken into account how Luffy came back everytime he got beat? It's evident you don't.
    Luffy was dry bones, if it weren't for the plot of things that water wouldn't have landed. Result - Luffy, Dead or Victory Crocodile.

I have nothing else to add because you're oblivious to such matters.
    Also don't go looking for arguments here(OP, you know as well as I do there is a lack of opinions when it comes to debating.
    if you said Luffy was lucky i would agree. but how many times i have to tell you what plot is?

yes i have taken into account that Luffy was impaled, thrown into quicksand, dried bones and all. but while you say its plot that he beat Croc i can say it was plot that Luffy was impaled, thrown into quicksand and dried bones. and i would be right because everything that happens in the story is plot. please i dont feel like repeating this anymore go educate yourself in literary terms and understand exactly what "plot" is

you use plot out of context. you use everything out of context. you dont even know what a fanboy or troll is for you to have called anyone an idiot or stupid, isnt that ironic

Beli

Quote Originally Posted by Sabo View Post
    Black: You're not convincing anyone the way you press your beliefs. You would be right if I agreed with things from your perspective. I just don't agree with that.
    Use Plot however you want, but Luffy wasn't stronger than Crocodile in Alabasta.
    We can go back and forth on this, and never reach an agreement on things.
    Agree to disagree?

Red: Out of Context? Please, you take fiction too serious.
    Does it matter what someone calls you? Do I have to answer you?
    Let me roll out some facts.
    This debate was shut down, yet you wanted to revive it in another thread. Why? So you can troll people who don't agree with you. Same shit, new Forum.
    You did similar things on NB.
    now your just spamming. please if your not going to give a logical reason to why Croc beats Luffy than dont participate in here.

im not a troll nor a fanboy. if you disagree with someone or someone doesnt share your viewpoint or way of thinking it doesnt mean they are a troll or a fanboy. it just means they think differently from you. do you want me to apoligize for having my own opinion about the manga?

and i dont have an account in NB, ass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12