Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Anime
    Sabaody Archipelago
    Beli
    swordsman

Shanks vs BlackBeard their final fight

If Shanks and Blackbeard were to fight who would win? Shanks is the strongest Yonkou but Blackbeard killed Whitebeard. Also Shanks hates Blackbeard with a passion. It would be a heated fight. Who do you think would win and why?
    Also please add me as a friend on here. Im new

Manga
    Only Anime
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    assassin engineer

Yeah it would be an awsome fight though :omg:

Manga
    Dressrosa
    Anime
    Punk Hazard
    Beli
    chef

Shanks would win this....He have no df powers so he unlike WB isnt supported by it's powers...And so he make the df power absorption useless...He will find a way for Quake-Quake former WB's fruit..

Beli
    swordsman doctor

I'd say it isn't far fetched to say that on the way to become a Yonkou Shanks would have fought some insanely strong opponents and by now he would be used to fighting with his 'handicap' we have seen that he is able to use Haki at least two forms, Armament and Conquerors. Though it wouldn't be insane to believe he has the others.

Whereas BB has not shown to be able to use any form of haki as we saw how Magellan defeated him and his crew in Impel Down.

Yes BB gave Shanks his signature scar but this has not been explained so it can't really be used as a positive point because we don't know enough about it for this to hold any weight in this argument although I believe we can safely concur that it was before Shanks became a Yonkou because he had since the he was first introduced as well as a Yonkou being given a scar like that by a crew mate even though BB was a member of WB's crew highly unlikely.

BB has two devil fruits the Yami Yami and the Gura Gura no mi, he has had these DF's for just over 2 years and even in that time I don't think you can claim that he has mastered both DF's to their full potential. Yes they are probably in the top of the DF chain for combat.
    The Yami Yami no mi may seem omnipotent but it still leaves the user open for an attack if they are unable to use their DF to absorb the attack itself and we saw on MF how Whitebeard was touching BB but was able to use his DF? This could be due to haki or the fact that it was WB touching BB and not the other way around.
    The Gura Gura no Mi gives the user the ability to create shock waves either in the air or land even around the person themselves basically a ruthless and destructive DF from what we saw at MF with the possibility to destroy and island.

Even with these DF's though I don't think BB is able to defeat Shanks because he hasn't had enough time to master them and Shank's would have fought multiple Logia's and would have had considered counter strategies for WB's DF and even now had an idea how to fight against the Yami Yami. He possesses haki to counter these DF's and I don't doubt he is exceptionally fast and strong normally but I don't see anyway that BB can break through Shanks haki?

I'm probably wrong on some points but I await to be educated

Quote Originally Posted by Kizaru
    some advice for you runescape is a waste of time and when you look back and wander what you did most of your time as you were young and you find out its runescape you gonna be piss,i would hope you are quiet young if not then i feel sorry for you

Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    swordsman engineer

1. how do you know shanks is the strongest yomko.....dont just say things around here cuz you think your opinions are fact because no one here likes that crap

2. blackbeard alone didnt kill whitbeard it took the whole war being pumped full of magma until he had not organs hundreds of stab wounds and gun shots and lastly a barrage ok attacks from some of the badest most powerful criminals in the world tbh if you payed attention bb rolled on whitbeard while he was almost dead and still got beat the fu down

3.3. how do you figure shanks hates bb with a passion as you put it....we seen shanks mention bb once on wb ship saying there is something strenge about him or something just letting wb know to keep an eye on him....and face to face with him once when he called everyone on from bb to akainu and the entire marine forces....im pretty sure if shanks hated bb with such a passion he would have seeked him out after the war and killed him(the last part is just opinion but i know if i hated someone like that i would go deal with it)

Anime
    Sabaody Archipelago
    Beli
    swordsman

Alright now kid who thinks he knows everything. Shanks is the strongest Yonkou because he was on Gol D Rogers ship and he was able to fight on par Whitebeard with one hand. And number two Whitebeard and Shanks were sort of rivals but they were also friends. Blackbeard killed Whitebeard who was Shansk's friend so of course he hates him.
    Man you have no deductive reasoning
    Hey so do you think you can add me as a friend on here? Im new

Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    swordsman engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan B View Post
    Alright now kid who thinks he knows everything. Shanks is the strongest Yonkou because he was on Gol D Rogers ship
    wow you have really jus made up you own op havnt you haha

shanks is srong because he was one rogers ship eh haha guess who else was on rogers ship...buggy ring any bells

and he was able to fight on par Whitebeard with one hand.
    he did that one time for one swing and you havnt even seen big mom or kaidou yet are you under the impretion big mom and kaido could not fight with wb?

And number two Whitebeard and Shanks were sort of rivals but they were also friends.
    whitebeard was rivals with shanks and kaido and big mom none of them were sort of rival.... [B]they were rivals all 4 of them and where did it say wb and shanks were friends...we have seen wb with shanks one time and they talked civilly for a few minutes because shanks had a concern about someone in wb crew and because he is wb man shanks cant kill him.......he showed up at the war to stop it ...if him and wb were friends dont you thinks shanks would have went with him to war.....they were not friends they were rivals who have know each other for a long time. kinda like when roger asked garp to watch his kid...were garp and roger friends also or did they just know each other well after years of fighting. having respect for someone does not mean your friends
    Blackbeard killed Whitebeard who was Shansk's friend so of course he hates him.
    earlier you said
    Shanks is the strongest Yonkou but Blackbeard killed Whitebeard
    using bb killing wb as some kinda way to say he is on shanks level but bb did not kill wb alone he came in at the end of way when he was almost dead..jumped him and got his ass handed to him then his crew full of the most famous and ruthless crimals strong enough to be help in level six to at minimum they are all ace and jinbe level if not stronger but at least there level so it took bb and 8 jinebes to kill an almost dead wb and we havnt even seen him since to know what he can do now we just know he is a yonko

ive already addressed you friends claim

Man you have no deductive reasoning
    no, what i have is what i have seen and what you have is the op facts you have made up in you head and expect ppl to take them as facts

Anime
    Sabaody Archipelago
    Beli
    swordsman

You cant compare Buggy to Shanks smart one. Buggy stayed in east blue which was the weakest sea all of his life, and Shanks actaully went to the New world and got stronger. I cant believe you actaully would compare them
    Hey so do you think you can add me as a friend on here? Im new

Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    swordsman engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan B View Post
    You cant compare Buggy to Shanks smart one. Buggy stayed in east blue which was the weakest sea all of his life, and Shanks actaully went to the New world and got stronger. I cant believe you actaully would compare them
    why not you said shanks was strong cuz he was on roger ship so was buggy so great reasoning you have there and way to completely avoid the rest ....shanks is stong because he is strong not because he was on rogers ship...is he the strongest who knows but us cuz you say it doesnt make it so

Manga
    Punk Hazard
    Anime
    Fishman Island
    Beli
    swordsman doctor

I think that shanks would currently win, but I believe EOS BlackBeard would be win, since I think he will have absorbed a lot of different devil fruits.

Just my 2 cents... :P

"Either you run the day or the day runs you".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast